Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Got The Job, WooHoo

The call came last night and I was prancing around the floor with a huge grin on my face, singing and laughing when my OH got in from work! Ye gods you might say - she's gone manic! No, I'm just so excited and proud of myself!

I start next Friday with 3 long induction days, but from then on will have 3 shifts of 6hrs each, either 8am-2pm or 2pm-8pm.

There is a small niggle at the back of my mind that concerns me - what if I can't cope after 18 months of &^$£". What if I fail myself, will I be able to pick myself up, shake it off and carry on?

All I can promise myself is that I'm going to give this one hec of a go. I'm ready, someone is looking after me with the appropriateness (??LOL) of this fabulous job and I deserve to be happy again.

Hope it's been as beautiful a dawn where you are :)
Sue x

No comments: