Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Oh Hec.....

Last night, I decided I needed some me time, so ran a lovely warm bath, poured in my relaxing aromatherapy oil, lit my candles and started to read a new book which had just arrived courtesy of Amazon. I bought it to read out loud to my granddaughters in a few years time, but couldn't wait that long!

BIG mistake! I read until the early hours of the morning and somehow, I just know, that nowt much is going to get done until I've finished it......eeek!

It's a magical tale of two children, a beloved grandma who has recently died, a wood and knitting - it's Cat Bordhi's Treasure Forest.

A beautiful, magical, soul searching, humerous tale.












I urge you to read it - but make sure you don't have anything important to do for a couple of days!

What's your favourite read?

Sue x

1 comment:

Mercer's Daughter said...

Hello!
Came across your blog via the etsy sellers who blog V2 thing (which has me totally baffled!!!). Love your blog and shop. I live in Ohio (USA), my family originated from England and when I read you were from that land I had to say hello.
Victoria